The Guerrilla Guide to Written Discovery (Civil)
The Guerrilla Guide to Written Discovery is a practical guide to discovery for the novice lawyer or the party representing themselves. Using the tips, forms, and examples given in this guide proper discovery can be understood, sent, and answered helping to succeed in any lawsuit.
The contents include:
- The Purpose Behind the Guerrilla Guides
- How Do I have an Advantage Over An Attorney In Discovery?
- What is Discovery?
- Instructions and Definitions
- Mandatory Disclosure
- Request for Production
- Requests for Admission
- Answering Discovery
- Appendix I – Examples of Interrogatories
- Appendix II – Examples of Requests for Production
- Appendix III – Examples of Requests for Admission
- Appendix IV – Examples of Definitions and Instructions
Buy Now! The Guerrilla Guide to Written Discovery (Civil Cases) (The Guerrilla Guides to the Law) as an instant downloadable PDF.